Sunday, September 2, 2012

Future Cat Lady of America

Last night, as many of you saw via facebook and Instagram, I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to bake. I am not the baker in the family. I give all the credit to Dana. I, on the other hand, always seem to find mission impossible in baking....and make it 100% possible. So last night I decided to make brownies and put them in cupcake liners so they were easier to take with me to the tailgate. My brownies EXPLODED!!!! Want proof?
I forgot to add the eggs...
Although that was the easiest mess I have ever cleaned up even after sitting out all night. It was so sticky, it just peeled up like tape. AMAZING! This is just one of the dozens of disasters, I have had in the kitchen. I am destined to a miserable life as a future cat lady. But luckily Tyler finds my mess ups, cute and entertaining. I would call it anything but although I am rather biased and extremely hard on myself.

This morning I decided to give it a try again and make cupcakes! And I made sure to add all the ingredients!

Have a terrific Sunday, y'all. && SIC 'EM, BEARS!!!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment